Full Access Tahoe Rental Forms & Policies
Requirements to Rent UTV and Equipment Vehicles
- To rent a vehicle you must be 25 years of age or older and have a valid credit card that can be ran for a $2000 security deposit.
- To drive you must be 16 or older and have a valid driver’s license with a passenger 25 and older.
- Legal guardians must sign for all riders under 18 years of age.
- RIDERS UNDER 18 MUST HAVE GUARDIAN PRESENT AT ALL TIMES IN VEHICLE.
- All rental units will be inspected before and after rental return.
- RENTER WILL PAY DAMAGE, BROKEN PARTS, AND REPAIR LABOR COSTS. FULL ACCESS TAHOE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR TURN AWAY SUSPICIOUS OR NON QUALIFIED RENTERS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Terms and Conditions of Reservations
- Credit cards will be billed the day of the reservation.
- 72 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Reservations aren’t cancelled by weather or natural events.
- You must show up on time for your reservation to allow 30 minutes for a complete safety orientation. Please do not be late as this might delay other reservations and take away from your rental time.
- Once reserved your reservation is guaranteed and there are no cancellations within 72 hours. If you will be unable to make your reserved time AND you provide 24 hours of advanced notice, we will allow you to reschedule that reservation for up to 1 year but there are NO REFUNDS.